6.27.2014

summer in the city...





















So far summer has been a combination of homemade brunches, weekend farm/winery trips, kayaking adventures, and I even threw in a few strolls around Brooklyn.  I can't believe it is already July and after the looooong east coast winter, I feel like summer is just beginning!  Philly has been nothing but magical the past few months.  I moved in with one of my best friends, downsized my life and I'm gearing up for my big move across the country to LA, all while trying to enjoy this beautiful east coast summer.  I can't wait to visit home next week and make trips to vintage shops in Austin, Hamilton pool, and take stroll down South Congress....along with seeing my family and friends!
Cheers to summer never ending....
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© paiges.of.nothing | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig